Cute Baby Toys Creeping Worm Baby Toys 6 12 Months Baby Electronic Educational Learning Crawling Musical Light Up Toys
Tips From Early Educational Experts: Crawling is the first time for baby to do body coordination exercise. This can exercise body balance and coordination, promote baby’s development of depth perception, enrich baby’s brains contact, and make baby’s walking stable later and not easy to fall down. Learn how to guide baby, who does not like doing exercise, learn how to crawl? Place some funny crawling toys in front of baby to stimulate its playing interest and attract baby to crawl together.
1. 6 Sweet melodies: Pulling the Radish, Two Tigers, Rainbow Light, Little Boat, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Insects Fly.
2. Wheel Rotation: When the worm crawls, the jumping colored beads in real wheel jumps.
3. Flashing Lights: The lights flash with music, which can support the worm’s vitality and dynamism to stimulate baby’s playing interest.
4. Headphone Musical Button: Press the button to play music, and press again to stop music. More than a few soothing music can promote baby’s hearing development.
5. 360°Head Twist: The head will also be twisted in 360°with a “Da~Da~”sound, which can enlighten baby’s sound identification.
6. Press Backside: Press the worm’s back to extend its body, and then release to let the worm to go forward. This can attract baby to crawl together.
1. Product Name: Cute Baby Toys Creeping Worm Baby Toys 6 Months
2. Material: ABS
3. Product Weight: 0.88 lb
4. Package: Window Box
5. Product Size: 7.87*4.13*5.12 in
6. Package Size: 10.03*5.12*5.91 in
7. Age: 6 Months+
8. Battery: 3*1.5V AG13 (Included)
9. Tested in line with international standards. Certificates: EN71, ASTM, EN62115, EN60825, 6P, 3C
1 x Cute Baby Toys Creeping Worm Baby Toys 6 12 Months Baby Electronic Educational Learning Crawling Musical Light Up Toys
1 x Window Box
Cute baby toys creeping worm guide baby to crawl. Developing baby’s brain, and sense of exploration.
Sensory Development: Baby playing the toy can foster its color perception, sound identification, direction recognition, and promote baby’s sensory development in early period.
Hand-eye Coordination: The action of pressing the worm’s back is good for baby’s hand-eye-brain coordination, and can make stronger baby’s hand-eye coordination.
Thinking Development: Press the worm to crawl, which can attract baby’s remark, lend a hand baby to be informed the causal relationship between its actions and the toy effect, and enlighten baby’s thinking.
Motor Skill: The moving worm can attract baby to crawl and chase, which can lend a hand baby to exercise its body balance and coordination, and promote baby’s development of depth perception.